4 bedroom chalet for sale
This beautiful new Chalet with sauna and jacuzzi is being built on a parcel of 1007m2, on a small plateau just to the right and above the center of La Tzoumaz.
The chalet is sold with a rental guarantee of 50,000chf per year, for 5 years starting 6 months after the end of construction.
With an incredible view over the Valais and the Berner Alps, it is one of the few properties in La Tzoumaz, that has sun in the afternoon all year round.
The Chalet, comprised of two levels, has 4 bedrooms of which two have on-suite bathrooms, there is one other family bathroom and one toilet on the ground floor.
The property has a single garage that is positioned below the Chalet on the access road, and three outside parking spaces.
The property has a ski storage room as well as a laundry/technical room.
A good-sized open plan kitchen leads into the dining area with views over the Valais. The living room joins into the dining room.
There is a balcony that covers three sides of the Chalet overlooking the Valais, including a jacuzzi. Downstairs there is a sauna,
Good skiers can ski to the property at the end of the day, and traverse to the main ski lift from the Chalet in the morning.
Within walking distance to the center of the village this beautiful Chalet gives you privacy and incredible views all in one.
The current status of the chalet is as follows:
- The foundations and drainage work is complete
- All concrete works have been completed
- The roof is in place
- Estimated 6 months work required after purchase, starting between March and October.
- The price is for a fully completed, keys-in-hand home, including appliances, interior decoration, sauna and jacuzzi, according to the construction proposal available on request.
- If the buyer wishes signficant changes to the construction proposal then the price of this will be amended accordingly. The buyers also have the option to purchase the property without the construction project, however the rental garuntee would not apply in this case.
- Please note that some of the items and finishes shown in the photos are available as optional extras, and are not included in the base, e.g. the construction proposal assumes decorative stonework on the outside of the building, rather than a full covering. Please refer to the details in the construction proposal.
The chalet is available for purchase by swiss residents as the current owner has owned the property for less than 5 years (the minimum duration before a non-resident permit will be issued). As such the buyer must have either Swiss nationality, an EU-B or a C permit.
The property is a Touristic Residence according 2013 rules meaning that it must be commercially rented through a reputable agency at market prices, and owners reservations should not exceed 3 weeks in winter and 3 weeks in summer.
It is also possible to convert the property to a Primary Residence under the Lex Webber rules.
- Ski-in Ski-Out
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- New Build
- Open kitchen
- Incredible view
- Ski room
- Available to Swiss or Permis holder only
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of these details, it should be noted that the measurements are approximate only. Floorplans are for representation purposes only and prepared according to the RICS Code of Measuring Practice by our floorplan provider. Therefore, the layout of doors, windows and rooms are approximate and should be regarded as such by any prospective purchaser. Any internal photographs are intended as a guide only and it should not be assumed that any of the furniture/fittings are included in any sale. Where shown, details of lease, ground rent and service charge are provided by the vendor and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as the information may not have been verified and further checks should be made either through your solicitor/conveyance. Where appliances, including central heating, are mentioned, it cannot be assumed that they are in working order, as they have not been tested. Please also note that wiring, plumbing and drains have not been checked.